Listen and Subscribe:
In this episode, I provide my concluding thoughts on the final two episodes of “Sharp Objects.” I discuss episode 7 (“Falling”) and episode 8 (“Milk”). I discuss female violence, my conflicting emotions about the ending, why this is one of the most important shows I’ve ever seen, and much more.
Listen to all my Sharp Objects recaps:
Full show notes:
- Webmd defintion of Munchausen By Proxy
- The Sixth Sense
- Mommy Dead and Dearest
- Lizzie Borden
- Lizzie Borden film
- More about Angela Carter ‘s short story “The Fall River Axe Murders”
- The Will to Change: Men, Masculinity, and Love by bell hooks (available on Scribd, use my affiliate link to get 60 days free)
- Patty Duke and Tiffani Amber Thiessen tv movie “A Killer Among Friends”
- Miles Surrey, “In Sharp Objects, the Answers Were There All Along”
Consider making this podcast sustainable by supporting it on Patreon.
Subscribe to the Her Head in Films Newsletter.